Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This week

I've never been very good at keeping a workout journal or a food diary or anything like that. Runner's World sends you a log everytime you get a new subscription, but I just can't seem to be bothered to write in it.

I figured I would try to keep a separate blog devoted to my workouts and races. Perhaps this will help me to keep an eye on things.

Monday:
30 minutes on the elliptical
30 minutes on the treadmill

Tuesday:
45 minutes on the elliptical

Wednesday:
AM: Meet with trainer to do leg weight workout
PM: Kayak for 1.5 hrs

7 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I just started to train for a 1/2 marathon in December and possibly full marathon in February. Maybe I'll start a running/training blog? Who am I kidding...it would be a jog/walkers blog!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

So far my only big race is the Army 10-miler in October. I'll probably do a few shorter ones before then.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Looks good so far! I admire that you have a plan.

I get up in the morning (or not) and say "Do I feel like running today?"

I do need to get a bit more regimented at some point, lol.

Thanks for the photo advice, by the way, I think my little pic is showing now. :-)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great idea!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

That sounds like what I do! 20 on elliptical then another 40 on treadmill. I love the calorie counter that says I burned 400 calories....whoo hoo! Keep it up. It gets easier the more you do.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Oh, and if you wanna keep track of your calories, etc. fitday.com is an excellent place to do it. easy to use also.

6:09 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Are you kidding me? All the great trails in Pittsburgh and you're doing treadmill workouts? Pathetic!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home