Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rest Day

I took today off. I had every intention of waking up this morning to do a weight workout, but things didn't quite work out that way. I'm having a hard time getting into a morning routine. On the days I do get up early, I always feel better after working out.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting my trainer for an arm workout. Since I didn't do my chest and back workout today, I'll have to do it Saturday morning. My trainer wants me to do 3 weight workouts a week. I usually meet her twice a week and do the third on my own.

Tomorrow afternoon I hope to get out on the Montour Trail for a run. I don't do all my running on treadmills, Brownie. I don't really enjoy running on a treadmill, and my gym is unpleasantly warm, this week it just happened to be the most convenient thing to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

Hope things went well with your trainer this morning. I was supposed to get up for a 5:30am treadmill class, but I thought the alarm was playing a trick on me when it went off, so I went back to sleep.

After work...

10:40 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

What is this about your arm workout? Does this have to do with running or are you just trying to strengthen your arms? What does your arm workout entail?

I left you a pic on my blog today. Enjoy!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

When I get home from my run this afternoon, I'll post the weight workouts I did this week.

12:52 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

How can running on a treadmill possibly be any more convienient than going outside to run? To go outside and run, you only have to go out the door and run. To run on a treadmill, you have to go find a treadmill first. It adds an extra step and hence complicates things.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home