Friday, June 30, 2006

Playing catch-up

Wow, this blog is barely a week old and I'm already slacking in my updates.

Tuesday afternoon I got in 45 minutes on the elliptical.

Thursday I did my ab/chest/back workout:
12 Reps, 3 sets each

SS1: Chest press (with dumbbells - 15lbs)
SS1: Machine row - 75lbs
SS2: Incline chest press - 15lb dumbbells
SS2: Seated cable row (on a stability ball) - 45lbs
SS3: Decline chest press - 15lb dumbbells
SS3: Close grip lat pulldown - 55lbs
SS4: French chair knee ups
SS4: bicycles
SS4: knee pull ins

I ran for about 20 minutes afterwards.

Saturday I'll get my leg workout in and some more running.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

Hi DNA Princess - hows bout doing a circuit training routine once a week to break the monotony of the resistance training routine? It will provide a fresh change in the weeks routine.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Well, right now I'm just following what my trainer puts together for me.

8:05 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

When do we get the central PA workout update? I'm sure you ran several repeats up Mile Hill and did the Cider Press loop a few times, since your treadmill/eliptodork machine has gotten you into such fine shape!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home