Thursday, July 13, 2006

Morning...What's that?

This whole "waking up early to workout" thing isn't going so well. Looks like I'll be running on the Montour Trail later this afternoon and then off to the gym for my weight workout. The only problem with lifting in the afternoon is that the gym gets really hot and it's a lot more crowded. Maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow morning...

I signed up for virtual training for the Army 10-miler. It's a Galloway program, so hopefully it will help to keep me on schedule. I always seem to do better when I can follow a list or a schedule. Maybe I should incorporate that into other aspects of my life...

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

You should get yourself a sleep coach. You know, to go along with your personal trainer and your running coach. Because the Army ten miler is one of the tougher early October/DC Area ten mile road races. Hey, if you pay for my travel and buy me a few Yuenglings I'll come run the race for you...

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Liposuction vs tummy tuck Gaymen penis 1991 pontiac firefly engine types gay daddies pissing big cocks Sports net ny hd 2006 bmw 745 Ron doria bodybuilding hives+zyrtec terapia e posologia di acyclovir Rhinoplasty after care Medicine zithromax http://www.montgomery-ward-appliances.info/houston-liposuction-tumescent-tx.html stereo blue tooth headset with microphone bmw 730i parts Acyclovir guitar for sale Cause hair loss in cat Zombie nation soccer fan remix Proactiv .com

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read cholesterol maladies Buying old life insurance policy Certificate incorporation philadelphia Incorporating companies incorporated caribbean cruise packages april car cd changer installation

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home