Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hmmm, seems I can't stay very motivated to even jot down a few words over here everyday. Anyway, on last Thursday I went for a long walk with the hubby.

Friday I ran for half an hour in a local park, Saturday I wasn't feeling too well so I took a rest day.

Sunday, I got about halfway through my run and started to feel like complete crap! I don't know what happened, but I had a slight allergic reaction to something and had to go home and take some benadryl.

Got up Tuesday morning to lift (upper body). Went for another walk last night.

I feel pretty good so far, so I'll have to start logging some serious miles in. I should also probably find a few 5K's just to gauge my speed. I really don't do any speedwork ever, and I haven't run a race of any kind in quite a while.